Purchase request for $1.000

 

On a purchase of $1000, you will receive $5000 in credits for resale, meaning you are only paying a 20% revenue share, and you will keep the remaining 80% .

Credits do not expire, and the purchase includes access to all games, updates, upgrades and hotfixes, all immediately.

You will be able to use the downloadable, online, and android versions with unlimited installs. All this is included with the same purchase.

logo-cupAlso included is a complete training of the back office and games software.

What are you waiting for? Submit the form and our sales representative will get in touch with you in the next 24 hours.

Name:*
E-mail:*
Phone:*
-
Country:*
Note:

Im requesting a purchase for  $1.000, where i get the full access to all games and backoffice and i will get credits which would be worth of $5000 in my local currency.